Stop Wasting your Time to Compete with Us…Paul Okoye
The P-Square brothers have continued to enjoy fame and greatness but at the same time, they have had their ugly side of controversies which they have been able to surpass overtime.
Releasing various hit singles as time unfolds, the duo have been able to stamp their names in the lips of many fans who don't seems to have enough of their songs as they yearn for more.
Not in a rush though, recently, Paul made it known that their successful journey in the music industry has been as a result of God's favour in their life and their fans.
He pointed that they are not in competition with anybody and anyone who feels they want to compete with them are wasting their time.
“God made it possible. There's also this thing about P-Square; we take our career serious. It started as fun, but it became business, and later, it became about the fans. Yes, we're super stars, but you're not a super star without super fans. We don't have any competition; we only compete with ourselves. If you're competing with P-Square, you're wasting your time,” he told Vanguard
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From