Stop Wasting your Time to Compete with Us…Paul Okoye
The P-Square brothers have continued to enjoy fame and greatness but at the same time, they have had their ugly side of controversies which they have been able to surpass overtime.
Releasing various hit singles as time unfolds, the duo have been able to stamp their names in the lips of many fans who don't seems to have enough of their songs as they yearn for more.
Not in a rush though, recently, Paul made it known that their successful journey in the music industry has been as a result of God's favour in their life and their fans.
He pointed that they are not in competition with anybody and anyone who feels they want to compete with them are wasting their time.
“God made it possible. There's also this thing about P-Square; we take our career serious. It started as fun, but it became business, and later, it became about the fans. Yes, we're super stars, but you're not a super star without super fans. We don't have any competition; we only compete with ourselves. If you're competing with P-Square, you're wasting your time,” he told Vanguard
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B