Actors Are Not Womanizers---Keppy Bassey Ekpenyong
It is normally believed that Nollywood actors are very promiscuous, but one of the stars of the movie industry has played down this notion.
Keppy Bassey Ekpenyong is known as one of the top actors in Nigeria, who commands huge respect for his acting skills.
He recently spoke on the popular belief that actors are mostly womanisers. According to the lanky actor, those with such judgement are being unfair.
He told Daily Times, “I think those people who subscribe to such thoughts are cowardly enough to pass the buck.
"Maybe they envy the position because actors are extremely visible practitioners, so when you see an actor in public, there is the tendency to judge us immediately. I don't think actors are womanizers because there is a natural affinity between a man and a woman.”
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per