Actors Are Not Womanizers---Keppy Bassey Ekpenyong
It is normally believed that Nollywood actors are very promiscuous, but one of the stars of the movie industry has played down this notion.
Keppy Bassey Ekpenyong is known as one of the top actors in Nigeria, who commands huge respect for his acting skills.
He recently spoke on the popular belief that actors are mostly womanisers. According to the lanky actor, those with such judgement are being unfair.
He told Daily Times, “I think those people who subscribe to such thoughts are cowardly enough to pass the buck.
"Maybe they envy the position because actors are extremely visible practitioners, so when you see an actor in public, there is the tendency to judge us immediately. I don't think actors are womanizers because there is a natural affinity between a man and a woman.”
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay
- Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Flashes heavy cle
- Funmi Iyanda’s adaptation of ‘Walking with Shadows