Baba Suwe Finds Love 6 Years After Wife’s Death
About six years ago, the wife of popular comic actor, Babatunde Omidina, better known as Baba Suwe, Moladun, died and since then, the actor has not been romantically linked with another woman.
But going by his latest revelation, the comic actor has given love another shot, but he is not yet sure when he will take the lucky lady to the altar to solemnise their affair.
He told Encomium magazine that he wants to leave everything to God and that at the appointed time, he hopes to take the bold step of marrying the lady he presently admires.
“Everything is in the hands of God. Not that I don't have a woman I am looking at but I don't have a wife at the moment. Also, it's God that has been with me, he has been so wonderful and I am coping fine,” Baba Suwe said.
The actor just concluded shooting his new movie, 'Alfa Nla', which features Opebe, Elesho, Mr Latin, Remmy Shitta-Bey and many others.
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles
- Drama As Man Carries Bed And Kitchen Materials To
- Tension In Delta As A Young Man Collapses, Die In
- Nigeria Jaga Jaga Uncle Buhari!!!: Portable Throws
- At Last! Mohbad Surprises Bella Shmurda With Somet
- "Even If He Is Missing, I Will Not Post My Man": A
- Heads Almost Broken As Enraged Men Fights Over New