How can a young boy with no job pay his father’s debt? (Video)
Starting a career for adolescents can be very challenging.
But when you have a responsibility to pay off a debt left behind by your father, it becomes even more challenging to get a head start.
That is the theme of a new movie currently being shot titled “Lotonna – Remember Your Father” which features the likes of Chris Attoh, Bimbo Manuel, Ireti Doyle, and a host of other stars.
Synopsis: Lotanna is a story of a young boy who discovers at an early age that he has to offset a 20 million naira debt owed to a mysterious stranger called Don Creflo, by his late father. The young character goes through a myriad of trials and challenges that stand to break him or make him; aided by an unbreakable resolve to succeed, a sonorous voice, friends, enemies and mysterious people he meets along the way.
Check out the trailer and some behind the scene pictures below:
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe