Ebun Olaiya Survives Auto Crash
Ebun Oloyede a.k.a. Olaiya Igwe, a top Yoruba movie actor cum producer, has every cause to thank God Almighty, as he escaped death by the whiskers in a ghastly auto accident last Thursday, 16 October, at Ipaja, a suburb of Lagos.
NFC gathered that the accident, involving Olaiya, who was driving his white Honda Accord car and an SUV, occurred at Water Bus Stop along Ipaja Estate Road.
According to an eyewitness, the accident happened early evening of the fateful day, when the driver of the SUV unmindfully entered the dual carriage way and Olaiya, who could not control his speed, rammed into it from the rear, leaving his car badly damaged and him sustaining a minor head injury resulting from smashing the head on the windscreen which was also shattered.
It was gathered that an argument ensued between Olaiya and the driver of the SUV over who was at fault, but many prevailed on Abeokuta-born actor to thank God for sparing his life, while both later resolved the issue amicably.
His car was, however, later towed to the nearest auto mechanic workshop for repair.
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe