3 Things Toke Makinwa's Husband Wish To Keep Private
For some Nigerians who like flaunting their lovers on social media or things they do, they really need to learn a lot from some people who might have had bitter experience through such avenues.
Fitness coach and husband to popular on-air-personality, Toke Makinwa, Maje Ayida, is gradually learning the hard way since having some relationship challenges with his wife some months back.
Maje recently warned fans through a meme that there are three important things they need to keep away from the public which is their private lives.
He stated that love life, income and next move, were the key things people should not make known to the public so as not to be able to deal with any situation within.
According to the meme, “3 things to keep private; Love life, Income, Next move.”
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star