I Was Banned from Coming Close to Late Doctor Suraj’s Family…Ibinabo Speaks from Prison
Embattled Nollywood actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima, has accepted her faith even though her lawyers are trying to get a means of ensuring she is out of prison.
The actress was remanded in Kirikiri maximum prison last week Friday, as the appellate court dismissed her appeal and affirmed the High Court's judgement, which sentenced her to five years imprisonment for manslaughter.
Speaking with Vanguard, Ibinabo revealed that the late Dr. Suraj's family banned her from coming to visit them or having anything to do with them.
This is contrary to the allegations the late doctor's sister leveled against the actress stating that she was never remorseful for her actions as she was more particular about her personality rather than the pain she had caused them.
According to Ibinabo, “I don't have a relationship with the family. They banned me from coming to see them. I used to visit the mother, but they warned me to stop coming to their house. So, I can only pray for them and that's what I did always.”
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For