Pete Edochie, Enebeli Enebuwa, KOK expose Okija gods
Frontline movie marketer and boss of O J productions, Ojiofor Ezeanyaeche has scored another hit as he released into the market a blockbuster movie entitled, "South Connection".
Inspired by the shocking discovery of over 20 human skulls and 50 decomposing corpses on August 4,2004 at the infamous Okija shrine, the movie boasts of top stars like Pete Edochie, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Enebeli Elebuwa, Pat Attah, Chidi Mokeme and a host of others.
According to the marketer, the high budget "South Connection" was produced after a meticulous research on the existence of such controversial shrines.
Ezeanyaeche, posited that the movie is a highly revealing package which is bound to shock many viewers: "The film will shock many people the moment it is released nationwide because it will reveal what many people did not know about the shrine. Indeed, one million threats cannot stop me from releasing it '
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges