Can Nollywood Do Better Than This?
Since it has been announced that Nollywood is the second highest film and movie producing industry in the world and ahead of the likes of Hollywood, stakeholders are not slowing down on its laurels.
Just some days ago, the horrible picture of a butchered actor on the set of Forbidden Land went viral and more praises were swayed the way of the Nollywood crew members who came up the almost-believable scene.
Now, this very costume has come under fire as it appears on the scene of an upcoming movie Princess Rubar which has actress Joyce Kalu dressed up in leaves and calabash. The calabash were used to cover her b00bs which have generated reactions so far.
What rating would you give this picture?
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire