Peter Of P-Square: 'You don't Have To Like My New Hairstyle, I Love It'
When Peter Okoye of P-Square posted a picture of his new hairstyle, many criticised him for the style of hairdo he put on. The variant 'Gallas' style of hairdo, which Peter changed to from his normal low-cut hairstyle, was seen by many, who lashed out at him, as unnecessary of him to do. This may have been as a result of his status as a public figure.
Now, the man at the centre of the controversies, Peter, has come out to make his mind known on it. The 32-year-old singer went on micro-blogging website, twitter, to comment on it.
"Ok guys, the name of my new hair style is called ROMAN HELMET. You don't have to like it, but I love it," Peter bore his mind out.
Lately, Peter has been in the news with different pictures he posts on social media. He is one half of the music group, P-Square. He is a soon-to-be-dad to a second child from his babymama, Lola Omotayo, after their first child together name Cameron.
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong