Yvonne Nelson’s Electricity Cut Off After ‘Dumsor’ Protest
This is certainly not the best of times for popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson.
Her sad moment is connected to her recent championing of the #DumsorMustStop campaign which is aimed at pressuring the government to do something about the shortage in electricity supply to residents in the country.
But her electricity supply was recently disconnected after the protest, with claims that she has not been paying her bills. It was further claimed that her power supply was cut off because she made an illegal connection.
The leggy actress has had her electricity supply disconnected with the claims that she was not paying her bills. It was further claimed that the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) disconnected the entire estate where Yvonne Nelson lives, accusing them of illegal connection.
It was pointed out that the 'Single & Married' movie producer bypassed air condition bill, which takes more power and therefore was not paying the right electricity bill all these while.
Since the incident occurred, some people have asked if the actress is only being witch-hunted by some powerful persons in Ghana.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu