How Marriage To My Hubby Changed My Life—Dakore Egbuson
Popular actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, who got married to Olumide Akande, son of a billionaire businessman, Harry Akande, a couple of years ago, has disclosed how the union has positively changed her life.
Speaking with Yes magazine, Dakore explained that her life then as a spinster cannot be compared to now that she is married, especially as her status as a mother.
Asked what has changed about her, she said, "Hmmm! actually, a lot of responsibilities, more than what I had when I was a single girl, which is natural. But I'm managing it very well and I thank God."
Going into details, she stated that she is now more being careful than before.
"Then, I could just get dressed and get out of the house without thinking of anything; but now I have to make sure my baby is okay, I see her feed, I have to make sure I bath her first thing in the morning. You know, I have to think about so many other things first before myself. But it's okay. I am a very selfless person anyway. So, it's fine," she said.
When asked if she could interpret any character given to her despite being married, Dakore said, "Of course, I have to consider my husband. I have to make sure I respect him and if there is anything that he is not comfortable with, he would let me know and I would have to consider him. But so far, there is nothing of such."
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B