How Marriage To My Hubby Changed My Life—Dakore Egbuson
Popular actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, who got married to Olumide Akande, son of a billionaire businessman, Harry Akande, a couple of years ago, has disclosed how the union has positively changed her life.
Speaking with Yes magazine, Dakore explained that her life then as a spinster cannot be compared to now that she is married, especially as her status as a mother.
Asked what has changed about her, she said, "Hmmm! actually, a lot of responsibilities, more than what I had when I was a single girl, which is natural. But I'm managing it very well and I thank God."
Going into details, she stated that she is now more being careful than before.
"Then, I could just get dressed and get out of the house without thinking of anything; but now I have to make sure my baby is okay, I see her feed, I have to make sure I bath her first thing in the morning. You know, I have to think about so many other things first before myself. But it's okay. I am a very selfless person anyway. So, it's fine," she said.
When asked if she could interpret any character given to her despite being married, Dakore said, "Of course, I have to consider my husband. I have to make sure I respect him and if there is anything that he is not comfortable with, he would let me know and I would have to consider him. But so far, there is nothing of such."
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music