Ibinabo To Complete Marriage Rite December 27
Newly-wed Nollywood actress and president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberisima Egbuka, is to be formerly received by her husband's family and kinsmen on the 27th of December, 2014.
The place of visit is her hubby, Uchenna Egbuka's family home in Mbaise, Imo State.
According to our findings, this is a traditional ceremony for the acceptance of a wife of an Mbaise son.
It will also serve as an avenue to inculcate her into the culture and tradition of her new home.
The Rivers State born screen goddess will also be accompanied to Mbaise by a selected group of family members and friends.
Meanwhile the Imo State Chapter of the AGN has been requested to be on the ground to welcome their head to the state.
Ibinabo got married to her former university boyfriend last week at her hometown in Okrika, Rivers State.
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe