Omotola Condemns ‘50 Shades Of Grey’ Ban By Censor Board
Nollywood super icon, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has condemned the ban of the controversial Hollywood flick entitled '50 Shades Of Grey' by the National Film and Video Censors' Board (NFVCB) few weeks ago.
The film was banned from the Nigerian cinemas by the country's censor board because the body felt there were scenes in the movie that were not appropriate for the consumption of the general public.
But the pretty and curvy mother of four has aired her views on the ban, speaking on HipTV's Trending programme.
Omosexy was of the opinion that the movie was made for a target audience, obviously matured enough to consume the content and the board should have ensured that cinemas do not let minors watch it instead of just banning it out rightly.
'I don't agree that the level of [email protected] and erotic scenes in the movie ought to be. But then, you know, romance and love is a part of life, but the explicit nature of the movie is what I don't get; must it be that raw?
'I agree if that's why the Censors Board banned it because we don't want that in our society. But, I still believe there should be movies for specific types of audiences and '50 Shades of Grey' is one of such.
'The movie is all about s3x and erotic stuffs, so when you're going in, you know exactly what you came to watch,' she reacted.
- Pretty Mike stuns in Yomi Causal’s latest Collecti
- Pretty Diva Ada Oge Eke Celebrates Birthday With S
- Mother Of First Class Beauty Queen, Ndidi MbagwuMa
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n