Charly Boy Attacks Youths
Son of retired Justice Chukwudifu Akunne Oputa, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, better known as Charly Boy, has expressed his anger on the inability of youths to make themselves self-employed instead of depending on White collar jobs.
According to the Areafada as he is fondly called, puts the blame on those he calls 'elders,' who acts as if they do not understand the essence of hardwork.
'Most of our graduates finish school and they sit at home, applying and re-applying for government job where vacant seats are already given away before applications are announced.'
Charly boy added that many youths are scared of leaving their comfort zones to the unknown place where they can task themselves towards learning new challenges.
'In life, God has given each an everyone a gift and if we dig deeper, we may find it.'
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu