Veteran Actor, Dr. Ola Balogun Loses Life Savings To An Inferno
What a sad way to begin the year for veteran movie maker, Dr. Ola Balogun who lost all he had laboured to acquire over the years to an inferno.
The unfortunate incident happened to his house on Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
The fire gutted his leased house at 11, Aje Street, Sabo area of the state.
It was later gathered, that the inferno started about 2.30am and succeeded in causing a demoralizing loss to the victim. It also destroyed his intellectual property.
The fire also spread to the next house, a three-storey building, wreaking untold havoc on all the occupants. That building was also devastated, leaving the victims with unimaginable grief.
The only things left for Balogun as personal belongings now are the shirt and trousers that he wore to bed, as well as his car and a generator rescued by a kind-hearted neighbour.
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles