Who Says I’m Yet To Start A Family?—Ruggedman
Babymama is a growing trend in the entertainment industry in Nigeria of today. Many will agree that before now, not a lot of Nigerians knew about the name 'babymama' until lately when Nigerian media started using the name to write about celebrities bearing children outside wedlock.
Normally, celebrities are meant to be role models to several children and young people looking up to them, but today, most parents will not pray their children take after their favourite stars.
For rapper, Ruggedman, he has kept his relationship close to his heart despite different reports linking him with few women.
The artiste, while responding to a question posed to him by Nollywoodgists.com recently on when he plans to settle down to start a family, also asked if anyone knows if he has already started building a family.
“Who says I am not building as we speak?” Ruggedman asked.
Advising up-and-coming artistes on how to survive in the buzzing entertainment industry in Nigeria, he said such artist “has to take the first step; work and make some money to take the first step which is record something for the people to hear.”
- Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautifu
- Becca hosts top female artistes in Nigeria
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay