Do Not Cry Over What Does not Exist……..Actress, Oge Okoye Warns
Lovely Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, might have not been frequent on her social media recently, but she sure knows how to dish out words of advice to her teaming fans to keep them happy.
The actress who has been busy on set in a yet to be released movie and spends more time trying to maintain and boost her beauty store 'Crystalglamville,' recently stumbled on a write-up which she decide to share with her fans.
It reads; “Losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.”
Oge advised her fans that rather than cry over what does not exist, they should try to be wise and patient in whatever they intend to do.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B