Judy Austin Speaks About How God Has Been Fighting Her Battles Since Childhood
Popular Nollywood actress,Judy Austin has spoken overpoweringly about how God has been fighting her battle since childhood.
Judy Austin shared a video on Instagram where she glorified God wholeheartedly about God's protection over her life.
This comes days after facing backlash over her condolence message to her husband, Yul Edochie who lost his son with his first wife.
According to Judy Austin in a video, she is untouchable, thanks to God’s love and extra attention in her life despite the challenges facing her.
She recounted how God has shielded her from overwhelming challenges, how God delivered her from child labour and several attacks. Upon all God's work in her life, the actress gave thanks to God.
Her words read partly;
“I don’t know where to start from; God loves me so much. I know it might sound strange to some; He has continued to fight all my battles. I am a special child; from my childhood, my youth till I gave birth to all my kids even till my last baby.
“I have experienced a lot of things in this life. One thing is consistent in my life; it’s God’s love. Even when it looks like the trouble around me will swallow me whole, I always pull through.
I brag with the holy spirit; He has done so much for me. Anybody that tries me, the Holy Spirit scatters them..,” she said in part in the video.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B