I don’t like the idea of baby mama… Adekunle Gold reveals
YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold seems to be running away from the baby mama syndrome.
The singer, who has tried his best to keep a clean slate since the inception of his career, disclosed his distaste for having a baby mama.
He revealed he would love to get married someday, as he doesn't like the idea of having a baby mama.
According to Daily post, the singer stated he wouldn't marry a woman who is not hard-working, as laziness is what he can't tolerate in women.
In his words:“the idea of baby mama depends on those involve, I don't like it, and I speak for myself alone. My woman has to be an Orente, a good woman. She has to be hard-working, because I can't stand laziness.”
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot