I don’t like the idea of baby mama… Adekunle Gold reveals
YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold seems to be running away from the baby mama syndrome.
The singer, who has tried his best to keep a clean slate since the inception of his career, disclosed his distaste for having a baby mama.
He revealed he would love to get married someday, as he doesn't like the idea of having a baby mama.
According to Daily post, the singer stated he wouldn't marry a woman who is not hard-working, as laziness is what he can't tolerate in women.
In his words:“the idea of baby mama depends on those involve, I don't like it, and I speak for myself alone. My woman has to be an Orente, a good woman. She has to be hard-working, because I can't stand laziness.”
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi