Read Omotola Jalade's Message to Nigeria @54
Top Nollywood diva, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, is one of the Nigerians honoured by President Goodluck Jonathan at the 2013/2014 National Honours Award.
The Time's Magazine star has a message for our dear country she celebrates 54 years of independence.
Read her thought below:
Happy #54th #Independence #Nigeria.
Many of you by now must have heard about my National award.
Member of the order of the Federal Republic ( MFR) Many read my ” mixed reaction” and “consulting with elders” remarks.
So I listened to the voices of wisdom.
I went, got awarded and decorated and am Truly Appreciative.
Appreciative of a country who still produces opportunities for her children, despite the many abuses and mismanagement by her children.
Appreciative of a strong country that never fails to smile even sometimes annoyingly “suffering and smiling” irrespective of her situation
Appreciative of a country that is proud to call me it's own , groom me and present me to the world, trained and ready to fight
Appreciative of a country that's still Holding on waiting so desperately for us her children to Come back home, wake up, love her, nurture her, honor her ……. Enjoy her.
Nigeria my country , my mama thank you for the recognition , I love you and look forward to seeing you happy and dancing again in your colorful robes amongst the best mothers of the world.
To the first Daughter of Mama Africa. #HappyBirthdayNigeria and Thank You. One of your children, Omotola."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From