Saint Obi's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Boy
Fans of Saint Obi can now begin to hail their idol as 'Papa Bomboy'. This is because his wife has just been delivered of a baby boy, Roll Tape learnt last weekend from a top movie industry stakeholder.
Both got married last December 26, in a low-key ceremony which got fans and industry enthusiasts wondering why a Nollywood idol like St Obi should opt for that type of wedding, when the whole of Nollywood could have added colour to the wedding, such that it would be the talk of the town for a long time to come.
St. Obi was quoted to have said later that his reason was that he wanted to shield his wife from unneccessary publicity and make her enjoy her marital life, and not as a celebrity's wife with the attendant exposure to media scrutiny.
St. Obi was one of the most eligible bachelors in Nollywood who refused to leave the bachelors' club for a long time; but he eventually did, to the relief of the media which had always harangued him with questions on when he would quit bachelorhood
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con