How Genevieve Snubbed Me Publicly---Blogger
A popular lifestyle writer, Sisi Yemmie, has narrated how she was recently embarrassed by Nollywood star, Genevieve Nnaji, when she approached the movie icon for a photograph.
Sisi Yemmie explained that she had walked up to Genevieve for a selfie, but the attitude she got from the star actress oozed ridicule. According to Sisi Yemmie, Genevieve looked down on her after she told her (Genevieve) she is a blogger.
“I experienced something today, I now understand why Nigerians don't celebrate some of their celebrities. I met Genevieve today. kai. She asked wetin I dey do, I tell am say blogger, she looked at me and said 'cute' dismissively. I could not understand the attitude. And she refused to take pictures with me, fan. Kai. I have suffered. You know wetin pain me pass? She say if I wan take selfie with her make I come her movie premiere tomorrow,” the blogger narrated.
According to her, “It was so embarrassing. She and her friend/assistant looked at me one kind. Never will I go and 'fan' a celebrity again. She acted that way before I even mentioned I was a blogger. When I left her presence all, I heard in my head was Tamar Braxton's voice saying 'She tried it'.”
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador