DAYO AMUSA ADMITS CHEATING ON EX-LOVER!
Popular Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa is still basking in the succes of her film, “Unforgivable,” staring Mike Ezeuronye and directed by Desmond Elliot.
Speaking with the Sun news online, the voluptuous actress admitted to unfaithfulness in her past relationship.
"Yes I have cheated on a boyfriend. I cheated when I realized he wasn't real and not what he said he was. In my mind, I moved on even without telling him. I move on in my mind before telling the person I'm dating. If I make up my mind, that's it.
Has your boyfriend ever cheated on you?
Which guy does not cheat? Guys are born to cheat.
Did you feel bad?
Yes, most definitely. I won't leave my man because he cheated. I won't. That's the way men are. They can tell you, you are the only sugar in their tea. Don't mind them. There's honey they are mixing with it. I don't want to see it. You know some guys are so irresponsible that they splash it in your face.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song