Greed is Affecting Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN)….Mr.Ibu Cries Out
Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor better known as Mr. Ibu, has expressed his sadness over the poor state of the make-believe world as he describes it as being painful due to the slow growth in the industry.
According to him, as big as the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) is, they cannot even boast of a film village all because of greed and as such, this gives one headache, considering the standard of other countries.
The comic actor questioned the where about of the money promised by the Presidency and other state government for the project.
“If I should talk about the industry now, you would make me shout because the industry is giving me headache. As big as AGN is, we don't have a film village. Go to other African countries, they have most of these facilities, but we have not been able to achieve these because of greed,” John laments.
“All money promised by President Jonathan and other state government, what have they done with it? Whether it has been collected or not, we don't know! It's very painful, considering the number of years we have been in existence,” he yelled.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show