Top Fashion Critic, Emmy Collins Lauds Lupita Nyong’o Met Ball Outfit
Popular Nigerian fashion critic, Emmy Collins recently reviewed the outfit worn by award-winning Kenyan actress, Lupita Nyong'o to the 'MET' (Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute) Gala, which took place a while ago.
Lupita, who appeared in a striking green 'Prada' dress at the red carpet of the event, got a lot of critics, most especially fashion pundits condemning the 'face of Lancome' stylish outfit. However, Nigerian fashion designer, Emmy Collins, praised her outfit and tagged it a suitable outfit for the brand 'Lupita', which reflects what Lupita Nyong'o possesses in physique and statistics fashion-wise.
In the designer's own words, “well, the entire of the world collectively went up in arms against this and rightly so, so I could be belabouring this issue. If I spend more time on what the entire world has already deliberated and agreed that its style for another person and event. One thing I must add though is that in as much as designers find it needful to leverage on 'Brand Lupita', they must as well bear in mind that this girl can't do 'QUIRKY' even if her life depends on it. I have always cautioned that designers must work with what Lupita has, and not what she doesn't have or what they wish she had”.
Do you think Emmy Collins is right this time?
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi