Top Fashion Critic, Emmy Collins Lauds Lupita Nyong’o Met Ball Outfit
Popular Nigerian fashion critic, Emmy Collins recently reviewed the outfit worn by award-winning Kenyan actress, Lupita Nyong'o to the 'MET' (Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute) Gala, which took place a while ago.
Lupita, who appeared in a striking green 'Prada' dress at the red carpet of the event, got a lot of critics, most especially fashion pundits condemning the 'face of Lancome' stylish outfit. However, Nigerian fashion designer, Emmy Collins, praised her outfit and tagged it a suitable outfit for the brand 'Lupita', which reflects what Lupita Nyong'o possesses in physique and statistics fashion-wise.
In the designer's own words, “well, the entire of the world collectively went up in arms against this and rightly so, so I could be belabouring this issue. If I spend more time on what the entire world has already deliberated and agreed that its style for another person and event. One thing I must add though is that in as much as designers find it needful to leverage on 'Brand Lupita', they must as well bear in mind that this girl can't do 'QUIRKY' even if her life depends on it. I have always cautioned that designers must work with what Lupita has, and not what she doesn't have or what they wish she had”.
Do you think Emmy Collins is right this time?
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley