Gbemi Of Beat FM Goes ‘Girlie’ At Concert
On-Air-Personality of Beat FM Lagos, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, popularly known as Gbemi O, went all out with her fashion game at the Beat 97.9 FM Ibadan launch concert, which was held last Friday.
Gbemi stepped out for the show in a red long sleeved-shirt paired with a short black skirt. Her dress was styled around her waist with a tiny belt, black corset look-like panty hose, bold gold neckpiece and a cross over bag.
She flaunted a short hair do and a minimal makeup with a bold red pout.
Check out the photo of Gbemi on the red carpet, did she hit it or she missed it?
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu