Linda Ejiofor Slays in Her Bridal Make Over
Nollywood actress Linda Ejiofor can transform herself to a goddess whenever she wants. Imagine, how lovely she was looking on these photoshoots. Tell us what she will become if she decides to go a little more than she has gone to take these shoots.
Most of us may not know her as Linda. For those of us who watch M-Net's TV series Tinsel, she is known for her role as Bimpe Adekoya. Apart from Tinsel, Linda has featured in movies like Heaven's Hell, Heroes and Zeros , The Meeting and Secret Room. In 2015, she won the 'Best Supporting Actress' award at the 2015 AMVCAs.
She decided to use man-made jewels to make a fashion statement and she did it boldly and beautifully.
The Yoruba attire that was made from woven fabric, Aso Oke accompanied with gele, ipele, iro and buba, left her stunning and a beauty to behold. She chose a fashion class when she used those bold beads and crystals to complete her outfit.
She represented the Yoruba tribe with those beads that spoke loudly of royalty and wealth. Of course, we have seen a lot of brides especially those from the Binis and Itsekiris, make use of these beads during their traditional engagement ceremonies.
Linda is still single and we know that it wouldn't be long before she dresses as a real bride during her photoshoots.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi