Tonto Dikeh Cries over Chibok Missing Girls
Many Nigerian and International artistes have in one way or the other shown their regret over the missing Chibok school girls in Borno State.
But, another top Nigeria Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh seems not to have gotten over it as the Nollywood diva took to her Instagram devastated as she poured out her mind on how she feels each day she woke up and remember the school girls that were kidnapped by Boko Haram .
Below is what she wrote:
I feel so devastated this morning over the abducted girls in Borno state. The weeping actress stated, "Each day we wake up with a smile on our face and we make a post "saying Good Morning" what's good about this morning when 234 innocent girls are been held for no reasons is going to school now a crime in this country 9ja??? Gosh from January to May Nigeria has lost ova 1000 people in the hands of Boko Haram Like our 1st lady said “Der is God o” #bringbackourgirls#bringbackourgirls #bringbackourgirls."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021