My Name is not Uche “Jumbo”
Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo, has come out to address the issue which she has been keeping quiet for a while now.
The issue bothering the actress has been with the way people spell her name. Rather than spell 'Jombo' some people spell it as 'Jumbo' which is a name for detergent.
She stated that it is time people get use to the right spelling of her name or address her as Mrs Rodriguez.
In her words, “The name is Uche JOMBO. Mrs Rodriguez if you like.”
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From