Omobaba Mimics Patience Jonathan’s 'There Is God O' Phrase In New Song
Popular comedian, Omobaba 1 has released a new single where he imitated a phrase said by the First Lady during her emotional speech few days ago on the kidnapped schoolgirls in a Chibok, Borno State secondary school.
The First Lady had broken down in tears saying 'There is God o', a phrase that has now gone viral on social media platforms.
Omobaba 1 hit the studio to wax a song which he entitled 'There Is God O' featuring Patience Jonathan. The comedian added the voice of the First Lady in the song, which was going underground.
Listen to the song here;
Click the link below to go to...
At Last! Actress, Ini Edo Pregnant?
Another Young Nollywood Actress Dies Of Strange Illness
Miss Cross River, Isabella Ayuk Wins MBGN 2012
I Can Never Be A Single Mother--Uche Jombo**Talks About Marriage Rumour
Rapper, MI Bed-Ridden With Asthma**Laments On Inability To Smoke
VIDEO | Matt Houston Feat. P-Square – Positif [E No Eazy Rmx]
P Square Speaks to Trace Urban About 'The Invasion' & Akon [Video]
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill