Another Young Nollywood Actress Dies Of Strange Illness
Just less than five days after the play-acting industry in Nigeria lost a young promising actress, Cassandra Gabriel to death through cancer, the industry has again been thrown into a mourning mood with yet another death.
Few hours ago, young and promising female act, Okiki Abosede couldn't defeat death as she lost the fight to it.
According to information reaching Nollywoodgists.com about her death, she died Thursday night from what was believed to be a strange illness she has been battling with for some weeks.
She is an actress in the Yoruba movie industry with Murphy Afolabi's caucus. She has featured in Sikirat Sindodo's Oju Ile and other movies.
May her soul rest in peace.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere