Another Young Nollywood Actress Dies Of Strange Illness
Just less than five days after the play-acting industry in Nigeria lost a young promising actress, Cassandra Gabriel to death through cancer, the industry has again been thrown into a mourning mood with yet another death.
Few hours ago, young and promising female act, Okiki Abosede couldn't defeat death as she lost the fight to it.
According to information reaching Nollywoodgists.com about her death, she died Thursday night from what was believed to be a strange illness she has been battling with for some weeks.
She is an actress in the Yoruba movie industry with Murphy Afolabi's caucus. She has featured in Sikirat Sindodo's Oju Ile and other movies.
May her soul rest in peace.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu