Actress, Tonto Dikeh Joins Others to Condemn Jussies Mollett Attack
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has joined other celebrities to condemn yesterday's homophobic attack on Empire star, Jussies Mollett.
In a post shared on her IG page, Tonto Dikeh, who describes herself as a ''Radical for Jesus'', stated that no one should be made to suffer because of how they love differently and that she understands what the bible says about how Jussie, a gay, loves and also knows what the bible says about other sins.
“Sending you Love and Light. No one should suffer because they love differently. I know what the Bible says about this, AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT THAT SAME BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE OTHER SINS WE (YOU AND I) COMMIT SHAMELESSLY.. #say no to homophobia. We love you @jussiesmollett? The world at large needs healing, Say no to hate,” she wrote.
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021