Rapper, MI Bed-Ridden With Asthma**Laments On Inability To Smoke
Rapper, Jude Abaga well known as MI is bed ridden with Asthma.
The Jos born soft-core rapper has been hit with the respiratory ailment for some days now.
The Loopy Music label boss, who doubles as Choc City signed artiste, made this public when he tweeted, "I've been bed ridden for the last few days. My asthma is acting up. Shout out to pepper soup and tea."
MI, also the son of a pastor in a Jos church is well known for his own style of rap that cut across board.
MI further tweeted about his asthma ailment, "I have asthma. Hence, i can't smoke. Sorry, let me be positive. The devil has asthma hence i can't smoke."
Asthma is a partial seizure of breath of the victim. Asthma patients are mostly affected with choked or contaminated air from cigarettes, etc.
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows