Rapper, MI Bed-Ridden With Asthma**Laments On Inability To Smoke
Rapper, Jude Abaga well known as MI is bed ridden with Asthma.
The Jos born soft-core rapper has been hit with the respiratory ailment for some days now.
The Loopy Music label boss, who doubles as Choc City signed artiste, made this public when he tweeted, "I've been bed ridden for the last few days. My asthma is acting up. Shout out to pepper soup and tea."
MI, also the son of a pastor in a Jos church is well known for his own style of rap that cut across board.
MI further tweeted about his asthma ailment, "I have asthma. Hence, i can't smoke. Sorry, let me be positive. The devil has asthma hence i can't smoke."
Asthma is a partial seizure of breath of the victim. Asthma patients are mostly affected with choked or contaminated air from cigarettes, etc.
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere