I Don’t Need Bouncers Because I Don’t have Any Skeleton in my Cupboard…Singer, Terry G
Singer, Terry G, might not be on our TV screens like before but when it comes to gracing various musical stages, he has been doing it well.
Some of his old singles still remain relevant and still loved by many that truly appreciates his style of music despite his funny way of life sometimes.
The singer has always claimed that he is for the street and he recently proved that by moving around with his fans without having bouncers around him.
He recently stated that he is one singer that does not need bouncers because he does not have any skeleton in his cupboard.
According to him, “Don't need a bouncer, gat no skeleton in my cupboard my people gat me.”
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte