Actor Anthony Monjaro: Your Movie Can Sell Without Ungodly Scenes
Nollywood actor, Anthony Mojaro, has expressed his grieve over the state of ungodly scenes in the Nigerian Movies, describing as non-African.
The actor, who featured in the movie 'Last Flight to Abuja,' said that Nollywood is actual making a difference and as such, movie producers should be careful of the way they write their scripts so as to be able to tell the Nigerian story the Nigerian way.
According to the actor, “let's not forget, we are Africans and we need to respect our cultures and values. The Westerners, it's good for them, but an ungodly scene in our movies is not the proper way of telling a good story. We have culture and that we must respect. I left the UK to come back to my country because of the love and the impact I need to make in the Nollywood industry for it to still gain more weight. So ungodly scenes and the display of fundaments is not the best way to convey a message.”
The actor who recently was on set the movie “The First Lady,” a film directed by Omoni Oboli, said apart from acting, he plans to produce his own movies in other to help the industry compete with other countries especially the Hollywood.
Furthermore, the actor poured praises on the cast and crew of Royal Art Academy, in their recent production of 'Knocking on Heaven's Door,' for helping package the Nollywood industry with great scripts and concepts which in turn, sends positive signal to various homes.
Click the link below to go to...
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal