Ebony Magazine Proves To Dencia That Whitening Products Can Cause Cancer
The many issues surrounding Dencia and her cream, Whitenicous is becoming a burning topic around the world, Ebony Magazine recently had a one on one talk with her about her product and if it is capable of causing bleaching and cancer, a tough argument had ensued when Ebony proved to her according to researches that whitening products can cause cancer, last week Dencia had threatened to sue any media platform that would write her product can cause cancer, and we are wondering if she can still carry out her threats after this interview.
Ebony explains to Dencia “If I tell you that for the last 40 years dermatologists all over the world, many of whom are in Senegal, in Nigeria, in Ghana, have done research to show that bleaching products, particularly those products with hydroquinone and corticosteroids, those products stop the production of melanin. And you know in West Africa we need melanin to protect our skin from the sun's harmful rays…So if I tell you, Dencia, yes you can get skin cancer from lightening your skin, are you concerned?”
Dencia simply replied; You know what? I'm not. First of all, body lotion cannot stop melanin. Melanin comes from inside, not externally. That's why people still have hyperpigmentation. You can bleach your skin all you want you will still produce melanin. Body lotion does not stop your melanin from coming. It does not.
Ebony: We can go back and forth about the medical evidence. And there is medical evidence…
Denicia replies : Yeah, well, Whitenicious doesn't have hydroquinone and it doesn't have steroids and it doesn't have mercury because guess what? I'm not gonna put those things on my body because I am very conscious when it comes to my health.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea