I Am Disappointed In Basket Mouth Facebook Joke
I am highly disappointed in Nigerian foremost comedian Basket mouth aka "Bright Okpocha with the very "foolish joke" he cracked on his Facebook wall, making R*PE the highpoint of his Joke,
The joke started with a comparison of African girls and while girls on a date where you diminished the African Woman to nothing if taken on a date.Would your joke be funny if your mother your sister, your aunt, your daughter had been r*ped?
If your daughter or your sister had come home with blood running down her legs because some brute had seen her, not as a human being with feelings and a physical body that hurts and bleeds, but as a vessel for his lust, his rage, his disrespect and his misogyny?
Its sad to see over five thousand young people "Like" that post, you are meant to be an advocate of good behavior, an ambassador to young people, a voice for several women (some have gone through one form of s*xual abuse or the other) out there who buy tickets to your shows and support your work not the other way round. We deserve more respect than what he made out of us! Here is a munch screen of the post:
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu