Femi Adebayo Moves Into New Ibadan Home
Report reaching us confirms that Femi Adebayo, son of veteran actor, Adebayo Salami better known as Oga Bello, has completed a new house in Ibadan, which is capital of Oyo State.
As we learnt, the handsome law graduate has already moved into the house.
On Sunday, December 29, 2013, the producer of the popular Yoruba flick, Jelili, held a quiet house warming ceremony at the said house. We gathered that the house is a twin duplex.
Femi is a top Yoruba actor who is loved by many Yoruba movie followers. He has won several awards. He recently ventured into music with Fuji maestro, Pasuma.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere