Femi Adebayo Moves Into New Ibadan Home
Report reaching us confirms that Femi Adebayo, son of veteran actor, Adebayo Salami better known as Oga Bello, has completed a new house in Ibadan, which is capital of Oyo State.
As we learnt, the handsome law graduate has already moved into the house.
On Sunday, December 29, 2013, the producer of the popular Yoruba flick, Jelili, held a quiet house warming ceremony at the said house. We gathered that the house is a twin duplex.
Femi is a top Yoruba actor who is loved by many Yoruba movie followers. He has won several awards. He recently ventured into music with Fuji maestro, Pasuma.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel