Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft…Explains How She Was Delivered By T.B Joshua
Camilla Mberekpe who was said to have confessed to witchcraft is making a U-Turn, on Sunday April 28th, the actress appeared on T.B Joshua's televised deliverance programme on Emmanuel TV, but contrary to earlier reports that she confessed to being a witch, her associate has countered that, they said she never did. She went for deliverance because she felt that an evil force was making life difficult for her.
Hear what her associate said, "Camilla never confessed to being a witch. There was an evil spirit that possessed her and it was the evil spirit that spoke through her. That does not make her a witch. You all should go spiritual and see all the things that go on around you. She took herself to church. Witches don't take themselves to church for deliverance. Witches don't operate that way. The evil spirit said, not Camilla said, so please let's understand this before we start calling her a witch.
Camilla returned to the church the following week to say she has been delivered 'from every bondage' of Satan in her life' and her visit to the church had totally transformed her life.
From the look of things, it's obvious that the spirit speaking through people to be saying all sort of gibberish might have been planted into them in the church. Still wonder how someone would confess to witchcraft and later said it were some authorities speaking through her. This calls for serious attention.
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif