Revealed: The Woman Who Donated Kidney To OJB Jezreel
In August 2013, ace music producer, OJB Jezreel travelled to India. The beat maker of 2Face Idibia's 'Africa Queen' hit single, who also is a singer, travelled to the Asian country for a kidney transplant.
While he was leaving the shores of the country, he travelled with his wife, Mabel, also known as Mama J. This wife of his, has bore two children.
However, not many are aware that this woman is the donor of the kidney that saved the life of this talented entertainer.
On October 21, the singer successfully underwent the surgery at the Indian hospital.
OJB and his wife in Nigeria
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume