Chimamanda Adichie's Hairstyle: A Proud Nigerian Who Still Feats In Nigerian Cultural Heritage
It is the so-called outdated thread stretching hairstyle that originated from West Africa, called African Threading.
Will anyone say she cannot afford flashy hairstyles? How many girls of this jet age will agree to wear this in public?
Chimamanda Adichie's is a proudly Igbo writer who describes herself as taking the steps of legendary novelist, Chinua Achebe.
Chimamanda Adichie is very creative and definitely lives what she believes. Her hairstyle (as pictured above) to the premiere of the film written by her entitled, Half of a Yellow Sun, depicts an unrepentant classical writer who is poised to take creativity to the next level.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere