Chimamanda Adichie's Hairstyle: A Proud Nigerian Who Still Feats In Nigerian Cultural Heritage
It is the so-called outdated thread stretching hairstyle that originated from West Africa, called African Threading.
Will anyone say she cannot afford flashy hairstyles? How many girls of this jet age will agree to wear this in public?
Chimamanda Adichie's is a proudly Igbo writer who describes herself as taking the steps of legendary novelist, Chinua Achebe.
Chimamanda Adichie is very creative and definitely lives what she believes. Her hairstyle (as pictured above) to the premiere of the film written by her entitled, Half of a Yellow Sun, depicts an unrepentant classical writer who is poised to take creativity to the next level.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos