STAR ACTOR JIM IYKE IN COURT OVER N15 MILLION FRAUD
Controversial actor, Jim Iyke was on Thursday arraigned before an Abuja court for allegedly fleecing one Habiba Abubakar of the sum of N15 Millon.
Abubarkar was said to have petitioned the Inspector general of Police on August 8, to investigate the fraud.
In the petition, Abubakar accused Jim of deceiving her into acquiring 15% equity from his company, Untamed Records Ltd and as soon as the money was paid into his account, the actor converted the money to his personal use and went on shopping spree all around the world.
The petitioner further said the accused resorted to beating her and threatened to kill her when she requested for her money.
Jim pleaded not guilty to all the charges and was granted bail on N500,000 with two sureties in like sum. Case has been adjourned till December 9, 2011 for further hearing.
click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu