ACTOR JIM IYKE PARADES TWO NEW AUTOMOBILES WORTH $100,000,BUILDS CLOTHING MALL WORTH N90 MILLION IN ABUJA
Star actor,Jim Iyke who recently relocated to Abuja has taken delivery of two new automobiles and has been cruising around Abuja with them.
The two cars have become part of the actor's increasing collection.
According to source,Jim bought the black Plymouth Prowler convertible and the silver Camero SS convertible 2011.
The Prowler is owned by only two people in all of Abuja while Jim is the only one with a Camero convertible while another Lebanese couple own a Camero but it's a coupe.
According to insiders who are close to the celebrated actor He paid a whooping $45,000 for the Prowler whilst the Camero cost him $55,00 and he cleared the Camero with N2 million.
He is really rolling in cash.The cars are for the opening of the mall he just finished building which has a large sign in front tagged:JI'S UNTAMED CLOSET in Area 11,it has eight departments consisting of Black Label,White Label,Teenage Department,Untamed Men Dept,Female Dept and Hair and Cosmetics Dept,amongst others.
Launching of the mall which will be the next thing to hit Abuja is slated for November 12,2011 in Abuja,and will be attended by high profile people such as Governor Rochas Okorocha,Igwe Chris and most of the distinguished senators in Abuja.
Congrats on the acquisition Jim.
click the link below to go to...
© 2011 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu