“Evil People Could Be At Work,” Femi Kuti Feared Reptile In His Car
Very funny incident, Femi Kuti, at the weekend, as the disturbed musician sought help to locate a reptile that almost caused him an accident on the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
A crowd gathered around the car of legendary Afrobeat King, while Narrating his ordeal, Kuti, who arrived late to the MUSON Center, where he was a guest artiste at the pre-event press briefing on the coming MUSON anniversary concert, described the experience as horrifying.
He said the reptile; a lizard appeared all of a sudden, from the dashboard of the car, while he was at top speed, starring at him snappily before ducking away. In no time, the search party increased around the Black Prado Jeep.
The crowd, including his colleague, Yinka Davies begun to get amused, and Kuti, tried to make a joke of the situation.
“You know, it could have been a disaster if the lizard had run through my trousers, climbing to my private part. You can imagine how jumpy I could have reacted, trying to protect my manhood. Because, that to me is an important part of who I am, I can't joke with it.” The crowd roared with laughter.
“Evil people could be at work,” added the musician jocularly, still wondering how the lizard got into his car.
After the event, the award-winning artiste would not drive his car until the lizard was fished out. The musician made the day a funny one.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire