WIZKID AND HIS NEW SLANG, 'NDI ARA'
A slang Wizkid seem to have imbibed these days is 'Ndi Ara', an igbo word which means 'Lunatics' - only God knows who he actually is referring to with it.
He made use of it in the intro of his controversial hit, 'Back to the matter' which actually fits in, judging by the kind of song it is.
The use of the word in other songs like Jaiye Jaiye and Caro which are more of a 'feel good' song make many wonder if Wizkid truly know the meaning of the word he has suddenly imbibed.
Incase he doesn't and no one has told him, here is leting him know the meaning and the need to stop the usage in his 'feel good' songs except he is referring to his fans as lunatics.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con