Governor Okorocha Finally Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus
The governor of Imo State, Rochas Ewelle Okorocha has finally sacked Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus from his cabinet. The light-skinned 'cry cry' actress was sacked by the governor yesterday at the state executive council meeting held in the state capital.
Nkiru wasn't the only sacked aide of the governor as all others too were removed from office, including the state commissioners.
Nkiru served as a Special Assistant to the governor. She was first given the mandate to oversee matters concerning Imo indegenes in Lagos State before her redeployment to Owerri, which is the state capital.
Her appointment raised issues as some people speculated that she got the job because she gives the governor a 'special service'. The actress is not from Imo State but Abia, as we gathered.
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire