P-Square's Peter Okoye Finally Tastes Alex Amosu's £1.2m Champagne
At last, one member of P-Square music group, Peter Okoye has tasted the expensive champagne worth about £1.2million (N300million). The singer announced this on twitter where confirmed to have received the world's most expensive drink made by Alex Amosu.
The top businessman, after Peter had confessed that he can't buy the drink, sent him a bottle, which the singer confirmed online. Alex wrote, "as promised, let (referring to Peter) them know what Goût de Diamants champagne-- Taste of Luxury tastes like."
A belated Peter later wrote, "Alex finally sent me a bottle. Thanks bro."
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu