EXCLUSIVE: Burna Boy Was Never Deported--Family Source Reacts
Contrary to news going viral on the internet that fast-rising singer, Burna Boy was deported from the United Kingdom, a close family source of the singer has informed Nollywoodgists.com that the singer was never deported as alleged in some sections of the media.
The family source, who exclusively spoke with Nollywoodgists.com under the condition of anonymity, said there is no iota of truth in the story. The source said, "I don't know why some people have dedicated themselves to bringing people down.
"The boy wasn't deported as being peddled. Infact, his student visa expired in November 2012. He came back to Nigeria in 2010 and was not deported. His passport does not have the 'deported' stamp."
Asked why Burna Boy has not performed in the UK, the source said, "we have not received any offers that can attract him to perform in the UK. Besides, Burna Boy lived in the UK and he's not in a rush to go back there."
"As at the time they claimed Burna Boy was in the UK, he was still a student in Corona School, so, how did they come about it?"
Burna Boy has enjoyed phenomena success in the Nigerian music industry since 2012 when he became visible to music lovers.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal
- EP: Parkido - Never 2 Late
- Ayana Saunders’ Marrying A Campbell Movie Making W
- “Nothing is do or die”- Renowned Comedienne Prince
- Liya's EP Is Not For Now But You Might like It