SOPHIA TCHIDI-CHIKERE OPENS UP AT LAST ABOUT HER TROUBLED MARRIAGE
It came as a surprise to many when the news made the rounds that ace movie maker,Tchidi Chikere and his actress wife, Sophia have parted ways.
Sources say the Chikeres' union had been troubled for a long time but somehow, they always managed to find a middle ground essentially because of their kids.
Tchidi Chikere was alleged to have traded the path of infidelity with another actress, thereby putting the couple's nine-year marriage under tension.
According to findings,Tchidi and Sophia have been having issues with their marriage, and for several months, have been patching up and carrying on as if all was well.
Tchidi, according to sources close to him, has obviously had enough of putting up with Sophia.
Tales about their troubled marriage in the last 3 weeks have become subjects of discussion among several of their colleagues and the crux of gist about them is that the marriage is done with and with the way it is it may not be redeemable.
In a phone chat, Sophia finally opened up about her troubled marriage but refused to make elaborate comments on her husband and her marriage.
It's well…God has blessed me beyond imagination with riches,lovely kids….What else do I wish for in life,though the devil is happy about this but God liveth and he's never asleepshe stated.
A University of Calabar graduate, Tchidi is a writer, singer and director of movies like Wind of Glory, Hated, Fire Dancer, Goodbye New York, Troublemaker and Showbobo: the American Boys among countless others.
Sophia on the other hand has featured in movies like Goodbye Another Day, Soul on Fire and Standing Alone among others.
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu